Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update on Old Man Lincoln

Our amazing photographer/blogger friend, Abraham Lincoln (My Birds Blog, Brookville Daily Photo, 720 Pixels and others), is hospitalized with some pretty serious health problems right now. His daughter, Melinda, has posted several updates on her dad, with photos, on her own blog, here.

If you're so inclined, please drop by Melinda's blog and leave a comment. It will please our friend Abe and let him know we haven't forgotten him.

May God bless you, your family, and all your care-givers, Abe, and speed your recovery.

7 comments:

abb said...

Thanks for the update...Blessings to you, too, Pat.

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep him in my payrers.

Sandi McBride said...

SO sorry to hear about Abe...I'll go check at his daughters...you are a dear.
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Pat, I have tagged you for a meme on my Blog...don't know how you feel about them...no pressure, honestly.

Rose said...

I have been leaving them notes--usually at the Gordon Ohio blog.

Dr.John said...

I will certainly add him to my prayer list.

Patty said...

He's home as of Dec. 2nd. I think he has to see a doctor every week between now and Christmas. But he's slowly getting his strength back. I reminded him, we don't snap back like we did 40 or 50 years ago. He thinks he should. LOL
Hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.