Thursday, July 10, 2008

No Sky Watch Friday Here This Week - Post 41

For lack of what I consider a suitable photograph and/or at least minimally interesting narrative, I'm not participating in Sky Watch this week. However, should you have stumbled across this post, I invite you to visit the Sky Watch Friday host, Tom, at Welcome to Wiggers World to view the wonderful sky photos of this week's participants. That's what I'll be doing this evening.

Tom opens Sky Watch Friday on Thursday evenings at 7:30 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time which is already Friday in Australia and only 1:30 p.m. in the Central Time Zone of the U.S. I'll let you figure it out from there. :)

Happy weekend, everyone!

12 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Oh, Pat, there's always something interesting to narrate about on a blog, but we'll let you get by with that excuse this time!! :)

May you have a pleasant day!

Louise said...

Here's to better skies next week. For me, I'm having a hard time choosing because it's the peak of sky season here!

rhymeswithplague said...

Pat, you might want to check my blog today -- Mrs. rhymeswithplague has left something for you!

JC said...

Hey Pat, Don't forget to check out my luggage. You were my inspiration with your stenciling idea. You are really in for a treat. I've already sch. sky watch for tomorrow but it will not be up until 12:01 am. I may go ahead and let it run tonight. Have a great weekend yourself. If I don't leave a comment for the next couple of weeks you will know why. Be blessed.JC

Mental P Mama said...

You are such a sport! Have a nice weekend, yourself!

Dancin Fool said...

I hope you find some inspiration for next week, you are missed!

Have a great weekend.

Kim said...

Oh, we will miss you this Friday :(

dot said...

That was sweet of you to visit even tho you don't have a sky picture yourself!

VĂ­ Leardi said...

Just to leave you a hug...

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for the visit! Next week I won't be able to blog for I will be in Australia.

Reader Wil said...

Have a great weekend! I appreciate your comment and I will certainly come back to read your entries.

Tom said...

Hi Pat... sorry I could not get here sooner... please don't worry about your post... it is not and never will be a contest, any picture will do. The main thig is taking part and I know you visit many and I thank you...

SKY WATCh will be having it's very own blog from this week... more on this later.. ;o)