Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog-Absent, but not Gone - Post 26

It's been a busy week so far, with more to come before the week is over. My stamping partner and I are hosting a "Stamp Camp" this coming Saturday afternoon for 15 to 18 rubber stamping enthusiasts. The week prior to a Stamp Camp is pretty much filled with preparation for the event. I've been up to my eyeballs in card stock, decorative papers, ribbons, etc., and writing easy-to-follow instructions for assembling the six greeting cards they will be making.


Stay tuned. I'll be back to normal (whatever that may be) soon.

7 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I was just thinking about you this morning.

Have a great time at your stamp camp.

Countrygirl said...

Gosh, I wish I could be in your "stamp camp!" Have a wonderful time.

Voz do meu Coração said...

Excellent series of photos with beautiful landscapes and colors, congratulations.

Hilary said...

Have fun, Pat!

Louis la Vache said...

Pat, "Louis" was happy to see that you had stopped by!

Your sky looks like tornado weather! (Tornados are rare in California, but not so, as you know, in "Louis's native Texas!)

Kay said...

It does make me sad to leave behind all my teacher stamps but we did have to reduce our moving load. They're going to be sold as part of our moving/estate sale.

Anonymous said...

Love the storm photo. I took the opportunity to read back through a few of your posts. It sounds like the Arkansas weather is quite like our own- although ours has been unusually clement for some time.
I like having 'lots of weather'. We're certainly never stuck for a topic of conversation.
Ask my Mum how she is and she gives a report on the last few days weather!