Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Back! - Post 23

Hallelujah! The new computer is up and connected to the rest of the world. I still have some mundane software to install but... I have quickly visited all my favorite blogs and have put them back into my FEEDS. That, in itself, took well over an hour. Do I have too many feeds, you ask? I don't think so! Ha! (Yes, I had the good sense to write down the URLs for all of them from my other computer.)

For some reason, the sites I visited look different on this computer. I'm using the same Operating System, same monitor, and the same settings as far as I can determine. I don't know what's caused the difference; I'll adapt.

I invite you to visit Rhymes with Plague to see what a wonderful post he created today using my Sky Watch photos this week. If you like beautiful music at all, please follow his link to the YouTube recording of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Wonderful, wonderful!

I'm about ready to study the inside of my eyelids for a while. Good night to all! See you later.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

Glad you're back in good working order.

Countrygirl said...

Loved the flag picture and your sunsets with the other blog! Great! Have a wonderful weekend, I am off to put flowers out for my deceased family members - the one my Grampa was buried in - is an old mountain cemetary. It's very peaceful up there.

Patty said...

Congratulations on getting the computer up and running.

rhymeswithplague said...

Pat, thank you for including the link to the my blog today, and thank you again for the use of your stunning photographs. When I saw them, I knew in a flash (no pun intended) what I wanted my next post to be.

Kay said...

Congratulations on getting back on line again. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your taking the time to read something else on my blog. I'm looking forward to reading yours as well.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Hi Pat, welcome back. Changing computers can be time consuming, can't it?

I enjoyed your Memorial Day post below this one. You might want to stop by my blog when you have a moment. I have a Memorial Day tribute too with lots of photographs.

Have a good holiday tomorrow.

P. said...

Thanks for your visit and comments.